- ‘Lenskaya Horse.’ The Ginkgo Prize Ecopoetry Anthology 2020, eds. Simon Armitage and Jade Cuttle (London: The Poetry School, 2021), 34-35. Available here.
- ‘Black Plums.’ Resistance: Righteous Rage in the Age of #MeToo, ed. Sue Goyette (Regina: Regina UP, 2021), 11-12.
- ‘The Grolar Bear’s Ballad.’ Poetics for the More-than-Human World: An Anthology of Poetry & Commentary, eds. Mary Newell, Bernard Quetchenbach, and Sarah Nolan (New York: Dispatches Editions 2020), 141-143. Available here.
- Zoom launch for Poetics-for-the-More-than-Human-World anthology, July 23rd, 2020. Available here.
- ‘Scattered.’ Locations of Grief: An Emotional Geography, ed. Catherine Owen (Hamilton: Wolsak & Wynn, 2020),151-160.
- ‘Review of ‘Relationality and Loss’ NNMHR Congress Panel’, the polyphony (June 2021). Available here.
- ‘Review of Embodying Contagion: The Viropolitics of Horror and Desire’ for Dark Arts Journal (June 2021). Available here.
- ‘Bute’, in Peninsula: A Durham University Anthology (Durham: Egg Box Publishing, 2020)
- ‘Body-Snatching and Early-Victorian Medical Education’, Journal of Victorian Culture blog (April 2021). Available here.
- ‘The Centre for the History of the Gothic’s Online Retreat: A Summary’, Sheffield Gothic blog (April 2021). Available here.
- ‘The Gothic Epidemic’, Sheffield Gothic blog (January 2021). Available here.